October 23, 2017, 05:30:37 PM

Author Topic: A Delayed Rallying Cry!  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Davin Ragal

• Sentinels of the Realm
  • Myth
  • Son of Dicaspia
    • View Profile
Re: A Delayed Rallying Cry!
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2016, 09:32:47 AM »
We will find an RP for you.

We are slowly growing in our activity, and more is to come that will spike our growth.

Zyr any I have been here for 10 years with the same characters, and some history, so we pick up very easily, but we are here to offer guidance as well.  Also in rare circumstances, such as these, I am sure I could provide RP as the chronicler (our Game Master if you will), until we have more members.

Though I am sure many of the current member base are eager for an RP outside of the playground

Offline Ezeral

• Newcomer
  • Gems!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2016, 06:11:44 PM »
If you wanted to give researching a break or just wanted to jump in right away, you can always read THIS and make a post. Just in your initial post, describe your character a bit, so we know what to write if we meet it. It would be great to see some new blood getting in on the action.

But if you did have any questions or can't understand the library (don't worry, none of us really can), don't hesitate to ask!

Offline Perdendum

• Newcomer
  • llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2016, 12:34:43 PM »
I jumped into the fray in a very rough manner, and I apologise for it. It's been a while since I've written with the intent of writing with others. But I wanted to squeeze my little character into the story somehow. So, there she is.

However rough I may write currently, I'm just gonna blame it on not finishing the character application yet. Yes. This is why. Definitely.

On an unrelated note: I'm curious. Is the flora of Entar similar to Earth at all? I'd like to know how silly I'd look talking about a Daisy when there are none.

Offline Zyrphath

• Sentinels of the Realm
  • Ancient
  • Realm Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2016, 01:56:20 PM »
You can assume earthlike as well as invent your own on the fly (within reason - no bushes with berries made of Mithril, etc).
Tome of Darkness

Avatar and sig-render by Silverbobcat

Offline Perdendum

• Newcomer
  • llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2016, 02:09:10 PM »
But Mithril berries provide good minerals to keep your teeth nice and green! Everyone knows that.

It's good to know my characters won't be slammed into an asylum for talking about flowers that don't really exist, though.

Offline Zyrphath

• Sentinels of the Realm
  • Ancient
  • Realm Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2016, 02:55:11 PM »
I'm sure we have something about it in the beginner's guide or knowledge base or somewhere, but anything (again, within reason) exists if you want it to.
Tome of Darkness

Avatar and sig-render by Silverbobcat